[wg-all] 2015 OSG All-Hands Meeting: Agenda and Registration

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Fri Jan 23 16:52:09 EST 2015

Dear OGF participants, community and working group members,

As we have mentioned, OGF groups are encouraged to meet at OGF 43 March 25-27, co-located with the GLIF meetings at the GENI Engineering Conference that takes place March 23-26, 2015 at the Hilton Crystal City near Washington DC. The focus of these meetings will be on networking topics and interactions between NSI and other OGF group design efforts. Please register now using the links to GEC 22 on the OGF web site.

For those of you who are NOT planning to attend OGF 43 or the GEC, please take note of the Open Science Grid All-Hands Meeting that will be going on the same week at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. Please take a moment to peruse the link below for the OSG AHM schedule.

As a reminder, OGF 44 will be held May 21-22 2015, co-located with the EGI spring conference taking place all that week in Lisbon, Portugal.

Alan Sill
VP of Standards
Open Grid Forum

---------- Begin forwarded message: ----------

Dear all,

The 2015 Open Science Grid all-hands meeting (Monday, March 23 – Friday, March 27, 2015) draft agenda (https://indico.fnal.gov/conferenceTimeTable.py?confId=8580#20150323) is now available!  Please note that the timetable is provisional at this stage and subject to change, but we hope it will help as you begin to plan your trip.

Register now! ( http://sites.northwestern.edu/osg-ahm2015/register/) The deadline is Monday, March 9.  Register now to secure your place!

You can sign up for the whole week or in daily increments, depending on how long you can attend.  Visit our website (http://sites.northwestern.edu/osg-ahm2015/register/) to sign up.

Please also take a moment to check the list (http://sites.northwestern.edu/osg-ahm2015/attendees/) of those currently registered.  If you believe you have signed up, but you do not see your name, please contact Pamela Villalovoz (pmv at northwestern.edu)  to confirm your registration.

If you have any questions or suggestions for the agenda, please do not hesitate to contact us (osg-contact at opensciencegrid.org).

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!

OSG Grid Operations Center (GOC)
Email/Phone: goc at opensciencegrid.org, 317-278-9699
GOC Homepage: http://www.opensciencegrid.org/ops
RSS Feed: http://osggoc.blogspot.com