[wg-all] Fwd: CALL FOR SC15 WORKSHOPS

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed Jan 7 14:36:25 EST 2015

Dear OGF colleagues,

Please see the announcement below. Historically, a large number of people who are involved in OGF also are attendees of the SuperComputing conferences and there are opportunities to highlight our work, to conduct workshops and to meet there both formally and informally to advance community processes and our work.

Please review this and propose a workshop if appropriate. Let us know if there is something on which you would like OGF's support.

Begin forwarded message: