[wg-all] IEEE Cloud Profiles Survey Request - please fill out with respect to OGF standards

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Fri Apr 24 11:03:53 EDT 2015

Dear OGF working group and community group members,

Please see the attached request from John Messina of the US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), who is chairing a group in IEEE that is doing a survey of the applicability of various standards to different aspects of cloud computing.

Please consider filing out the survey at the indicated link, which is

  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qiIKMfmKdEi8PGzcVJyGg-x5Ci12YOMfe8BjMj15X6A/viewform?c=0&w=1

 to give your opinion regarding the applicability of various OGF and/or other standards to the indicated categories. Note that you can add other standards to the list, whether from OGF or elsewhere, if you would like to do so to indicate their applicability as well.

John can be reached at  john.messina at nist.gov<mailto:john.messina at nist.gov> if you have any questions or would like to offer opinions, or join this working group.

Thank you very much for your time in doing this if you decide to do so, as it really benefits the community.

Alan Sill
VP of Standards
Open Grid Forum

—— Begin Forwarded Message -----

Dear colleagues,

IEEE P2301 is trying to do a survey to help fill in some of the information for our guidance document on which profiles need which cloud computing standards.

I’ve attached the .pdf file for our request for information.  It makes use of google documents to collect information.

Would it be possible to circulate to your IEEE p2302 members?

If you have an questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
John Messina
NIST