[wg-all] Attention: Early bird registration to the EGI Conference in Lisbon including OGF 44 extended to 12 April 2015!

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Tue Apr 7 11:53:19 EDT 2015

Dear OGF group members and participants and interested parties:

Please see the important message below from Tiziana Ferrari, the EGI.eu Technical Director, announcing an extension of the early bird deadline for registration to the EGI Conference 2015 in Lisbon. The conference runs Monday 18 May through Friday 22 May 2015 and will include two days of OGF meetings, possibly to include a Cloud Plugfest, on 21 and 22 May.

The venue is attractive and the costs of attendance are low, and the opportunity to engage with EGI as it enters its new phase of recently funded work should be fascinating. We really hope that all of our colleagues will take the time to attend and will register as soon as possible in order to lock in the best possible rate for attending.

Details of the OGF meeting including a Call for Session Proposals are located at the OGF 44 web pages at the following link(*).  I hope in particular that the OCCI, NSI, GLUE and other active groups will take the opportunity to coordinate considerable work at this event. Your registration for the EGI Conference 2015 will cover all costs associated with attending OGF 44 and the other co-located events below.

Please contact your group leaders and/or area directors (visit the ogf.org web pages if you need to know who they are), and feel free to propose new work on new and recent topics of interest.

I hope you will register soon and look forward, hopefully, to seeing you at the event. Volunteers to help organize the OGF activities and any associated Cloud Plugfest (the last ones have been quite successful!) will also be appreciated. Please contact events at ogf.org or standards at ogf.org or me directly if you can help.

Best regards,

Alan Sill
VP of Standards
Open Grid Forum

(*) Link: https://www.ogf.org/ogf/doku.php/events/ogf-44

Dear Colleagues

It is my pleasure to let you know that early-bird registration for the EGI Conference 2015 in Lisbon (18-22 May) has been extended until

*midnight 12 April 2015* (Lisbon time).

Please take this opportunity to make use of the lower registration fees
and don't forget to book your accommodation in advance.

The Programme is available online: http://go.egi.eu/C15

Registration link: http://go.egi.eu/reg2015