[wg-all] Registration for Interoperability Demo Days and Cloud Plugfest event Dec. 11-12 at and after UCC 2014 in London

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed Nov 19 09:54:27 EST 2014

Dear colleagues,

Registration and presentation request submission details for the  Interoperability Demo Days and Cloud Plugfest event Dec. 11-12 at and after UCC 2014 in London are now available on the registration from link from the Cloud Plugfest web site:

 http://cloudplugfest.org

Please note that presentation at this event is open to all projects and products that include significant interoperability features among or between software functionalities, and that the results will be captured by video with interviews of the authors where appropriate for later availability by Primeur Magazine through the sponsorship of the CloudWATCH project. In-person attendance is welcome, and remote participation in the virtual Cloud Plugfest portion during the entire week is welcome. Please note that registration, which is free, is REQUIRED for participation in this event, and that registration in the UCC is also required for in-person participation in the Thursday portion. (UCC registration is not required for the Friday portion, which continues after the conference ends, but you must still fill out the Cloud Plugfest registration so that we will know that you are coming.)

Further details are available on the cloudplugfest.org site. Please register now!

Yours on behalf of the organizers,

Alan