[wg-all] Regular rates in effect after Aug. 1 for OGF 42 at CAC 2014 London Sep. 8-12, 2014 - REGISTER NOW for early rates

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed Jul 30 02:52:53 EDT 2014

Dear OGF colleagues,

This is a reminder that the registration deadline for early rates is Aug. 1 for the CAC 2014 conference including OGF 42. We expect a large number of OGF groups as detailed in previous messages to meet during this conference.

Links to the co-located events and to the Call for Session Requests (including BoFs, special group meetings, requests for new or special groups, etc.) are on the OGF web site at https://www.ogf.org/ogf/doku.php/events/ogf-42 .  Please submit any remaining session requests as soon as possible so that we can finalize the schedule.  So that we can plan the meeting rooms to best advantage, please take advantage of the information provided there and register as soon as possible at the link below.

    https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1569519

Further information and a table of rates is at http://cac2014.cis.fiu.edu/registration.shtm . Hopefully the information provided in earlier mailings will allow you to choose among full-week or 1-, 2- or 3-day pass rates as needed. OGF and IEEE members qualify for reduced rates. Save yourself or your organization some money and register now at the available early rates.

Note: If you have any questions about your OGF membership status, please let us know. Further details on membership are at https://www.ogf.org/ogf/doku.php/members/ .  There are two categories: organizational members and individual memberships. Individual memberships may be earned by attending a minimum of two OGF events per year, or by paying an annual membership fee of $200. Individual memberships are not required to attend or to participate in OGF meetings, but qualify the member for reduced rates at OGF all-hands stand-alone meetings and carry other membership benefits.

If you think you qualify as an OGF member but are not certain, please go ahead and register at the OGF rate and we can clear up your membership status in person at the event itself.

Hope to see you in London, and please get the above taken care of as soon as possible!

Open Grid Forum

Open Forum   |   Open Standards

http://www.ogf.org