[wg-all] Reminder on upcoming OGF events

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Thu Jul 3 16:58:08 EDT 2014

Dear OGF colleagues,

The OGF working groups continue to make progress on documents of importance to the community.

As a reminder: OGF’s second event in 2014 will be OGF 41<http://www.ogf.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/events/ogf-41>, to take place during the XSEDE conference<https://conferences.xsede.org/> July 13-18 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The OGF scheduled group meetings<http://xsede14.sched.org/overview/type/open+grid+forum> will run from Tuesday the 14th of July through Thursday the 17th. For details see the OGF 41<http://www.ogf.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/events/ogf-41> pages.

We will follow this event fairly closely with OGF 42<http://www.ogf.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/events/ogf-42>, to take place at Imperial College<http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/campusinfo/southkensington> September 8-12 in London, UK. This event is co-located with several other important workshops and conferences, as described on the OGF 42 event pages<http://www.ogf.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/events/ogf-42>. Further details on the exact logistics of registration for OGF 42 will be coming up shortly.

Further out, we are looking at hosting a Cloud Plugfest at the UCC 2014 conference to take place in London in December, in addition to the workshops that will take place there, and invite further comments and discussion. In the Spring, we are planning once again to have an OGF all-hands meeting, most likely to take place in Charlottesville, Virginia.

We look forward to seeing you at these events!

- Andre, Alan and Andrew for the OGF events team

Open Grid Forum

Open Forum | Open Standards

http://www.ogf.org