[wg-all] Reminder: Procedure for Public Comments - OGF Redmine

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Mon Mar 18 12:26:01 EDT 2013

Dear OGF working group and community group members,

This is just a community reminder that we have moved our Public Comment process to the OGF Redmine. Currently we have three documents in public comment:

Usage Record 2.0  (Recommendations Track)
	https://redmine.ogf.org/projects/editor-pubcom/boards/2

NML Base Schema Version 1 (Recommendations Track)
	https://redmine.ogf.org/projects/editor-pubcom/boards/3

Grid Certificate Profile (Recommendations Track [update])
	https://redmine.ogf.org/projects/editor-pubcom/boards/8

The location of the public comments area in general, as now linked on the OGF web site, is:
	https://redmine.ogf.org/projects/editor-pubcom/boards

Each public comment forum has an initial entry that gives the public comment period closing date, and if you click on that entry, will have within it a link to the document itself as well as an abstract and a link to follow to enter your comments. An account on the OGF Redmine is required to enter comments; these are free and you can log on if needed through a variety of social media login methods, as well as by creating an account directly.

Any OGF member or in fact any person willing to sign up for an OGF Redmine account can submit comments to any forum. For people who wish to remain anonymous, please send your comments to public_comments at ogf.org -- they will be added to the respective forum anonymously.

Further guidelines for use are contained in an overall message at the top level of the public comment forums area:
	https://redmine.ogf.org/boards/7/topics/5

Thanks for reading these documents, and for your comments, which will help to improve them further.

Alan

-------

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Vice President of Standards, Open Grid Forum

Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics, TTU