[wg-all] REMINDER: Call for session proposals due Jan. 29; early bird / regular registration deadlines for OGF 34

Alan Sill alan.sill at ttu.edu
Thu Jan 26 11:49:11 EST 2012

Dear OGF community,

This is a reminder that the Call for Session Proposals for OGF 34, to
take place March 12-15, 2012 at Oxford, is open at the link below

     http://www.ogf.org/OGF34/cfp.php

In addition, Registration is open also with the following schedule for
early, regular and on-site or late registrations:

     http://www.ogf.org/OGF34/registration.php

OGF34 Event Registration Costs:
Advance Registration
(until February 18, 2012)	Member Fee	Non-Member Fee
Full Conference	$395	$495
One Day	$195	$245
Student	$275	$275
Full Registration
(February 19 - March 8, 2012)	Member Fee	Non-Member Fee
Full Conference	$495	$595
One Day	$245	$295
Student	$325	$325
On-Site Registration
(March 9 - March 15, 2012)	Member Fee	Non-Member Fee
Full Conference	$595	$695
One Day	$295	$345
Student	$375	$375
Note that all costs are in US Dollars.

See the above page for further details.

We have already received several requests for special sessions, which
are being coordinated by Joel Replogle and our host for this event and
VP for Community, David Wallom.

We look forward to full and active participation by our community and
encourage you to submit your session requests as stated by January 29,
2012 using the link above.

Thanks.

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics
TTU

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University  Office: Drane 162, MS 4-1167  :
:  e-mail: Alan.Sill at ttu.edu   ph. 806-834-5940  fax 806-834-4358  :

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics, TTU
Vice President of Standards, Open Grid Forum