[wg-all] Less than two weeks to go for Advance Registration for OGF 36 - register now!

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Mon Aug 27 09:43:27 EDT 2012

Dear OGF work groups,

I know how much you and I enjoy getting together to solve problems in our community, and to make progress on the standards and technology that underly achieving such solutions.

This is just a reminder that the schedule is progressing towards our get-together in Chicago, Illinois October 8-10, 2012, co-located with the IEEE e-Science 2012 conference, GLIF meeting, etc.  In particular, the deadline for advance registration is September 8, less than two weeks away.

Working groups should please make their meeting room requirements known to their group chairs and area directors.  We have a Standards Council and Grid Forum Steering Group meeting this week (tomorrow) to discuss our session requests, which have to be finalized soon, as we expect the hotel meeting space to be very much in demand due to the ongoing multiple events.

Please communicate with your group and area directors.  Don't forget to register at the link below, and we look forward to seeing you in Chicago!

http://ogf.org/OGF36/registration.php

Alan

Alan Sill
Vice President of Standards, Open Grid Forum

Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics, TTU

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University  Office: Drane 162, MS 4-1167  :
:  e-mail: Alan.Sill at ttu.edu   ph. 806-834-5940  fax 806-834-4358  :