[wg-all] New OGF document: GFD-I.092: Use-Cases and Requirements for Grid Checkpoint and Recovery

Greg Newby newby at arsc.edu
Tue May 8 02:29:37 CDT 2007

GFD-I.092: Use-Cases and Requirements for Grid Checkpoint and
Recovery.  R. Badia et al., via GridCPR-WG.

Abstract: This document describes use-cases to be addressed by the
Grid Checkpoint and Recovery Working Group (GridCPR WG). The scenarios
are also used to determine a set of requirements for these standards.

Read this document here:
  http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/?final

Several more published documents to follow.  As OGF's Editor, I'm
happy to make you aware of these documents, which represent
significant accomplishments for the groups involved.  The GFSG
believes it is in the OGF community's membership to be aware of new
documents as they are published.

You are getting this message to wg-all because you are on one of the
many OGF mailing lists.  The wg-all list is is a metalist.
  -- Greg Newby, OGF Editor