[wg-all] Document Drafts for GGF16

Gregory Newby newby at arsc.edu
Sun Feb 12 02:43:21 CST 2006

For GGF16 attendees in Athens, and other interested persons: you can
now find all document drafts scheduled for discussion at GGF16 in
one place.

Visit this link:
  http://www.ggf.org/gf/docs/drafts.php

That page goes to all the documents submitted as agenda items by
Working Group/Research Group chairs.

Filenames are not quite standard (I hope we can have better use of
IETF-style filenames in the future), and this is not quite "one
click to download all."  But this central repository has been a goal
for your humble Editor, in cooperation with the Process-WG, as well
as the Grid Forum Steering Group (GFSG) as a whole.  Look for even
easier access for GGF17.

Thanks to the GGF's Joel Replogle for putting this together!
  -- Greg