[WEBMASTER] [Christian Media] ChristianMediaDaily News - Mar 2, 2021

John deBritto freshwaterfromgod2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 13:56:19 EST 2021

*ETERNAL LIFE BEGINS WHEN YOU ARE BORN AGAIN IN CHRIST*

Many believers erroneously think they are resurrected at the end of the
world, but *James Lloyd* says the Bible teaches your heavenly existence is
NOW, if you’ve turned your life over to the authority of Jesus. Since your
Spiritual man (or woman) dwells in heaven, the text tells us that “All that
dwell upon the earth shall worship *[the Spirit of Antichrist]”* *(Revelation
13:8).*

The book of revealing (the Revelation of Jesus Christ) further says
“Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such
the second death hath no power” *(Revelation 20:6).* Since we are raised
from our natural status as a sinful flesh and blood dead person who is
still walking around, “God hath raised us up together, and made us sit
together in heavenly place in Christ Jesus” NOW *(Ephesians 2:6),* because
eternity has already begun. Further, Christians frequently don’t understand
that *we* are the real “chosen people” *(John 15:16),* as Christ has
appointed us to be “the light of the world” *(Matthew 5:14)* because He is
in us *now*.

Your part in “the body of Christ” *(I Corinthians 12:27)* is contingent on
your relationship to Him, not to the church which is now in the prophesied
widespread apostasy. Thus, we are to “Take my yoke upon you, and learn of
me; for I am lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls” *(Matthew
11:29).*

*Christian Media* has Internet video on the subject, but the world’s
Internet media censors, under the control of the earthbound Spirit of
Antichrist during the present *Falling Away* from the truth, won’t allow us
to give you the location of this free video without the website being shut
down. *Prophetically Paralleling* the Pharisees that sought to stop the
Apostles from preaching the truth, media interests controlled by million
dollar “Christian” *corporations *(from the Latin Corpse, or dead body),
hypocritically deny their supporters access to data that contradicts their
*“Rapture”* narrative, for fear of losing financial support if their
misrepresentations are exposed. The Internet location of the underground
video on the subject can be provided by texting your name, email, and
POSTAL mailing address to *541/930/4440* with the phrase “Resurrection,” or
by calling *541/899/8888*, and leaving your name, POSTAL, and email address
on the voice mail answering device, and *Christian Media* will surface mail
you the location of the underground Internet website.