[voms-proc-wg] VOMSPROC WG session and strawman document

Andrea Ceccanti andrea.ceccanti at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Oct 11 04:39:12 EDT 2012

Hi David,

just a couple of preliminary comments (unfortunately I will not attend
the meeting)

- I've already shared at large my perplexities about having more than
one AC in the VOMS extension.
I think that was a design flaw. There are no use cases. The VOMS AC
format and all documents in preparation
should be updated to address this flaw, as the VOMS libraries are.

- Computing the intersection of a set of attributes coming from several
ACs in the chain poses the problem of
stating how the order of the attributes is computed when is different in
the ACs. The document should address
this, e.g. proposing that the the order of the AC result of the original
user delegation is enforced.

Cheers,
Andrea

--