[voms-proc-wg] VOMSPROC WG session and strawman document

David Groep davidg at nikhef.nl
Wed Oct 10 15:47:57 EDT 2012

Dear all,

In preparation for the VOMSPROC WG session, the Redmine project for
the WG has been populated (finally), and the list of documents and the
agreed rough outline added to the Wiki

  http://redmine.ogf.org/projects/voms-proc-wg/wiki

There is also a strawman document for the first work item ("VOMS
Attribute Certificate Parsing Rules for Chained Identity Credentials")
which I admit it incomplete (it lacks a description of how today the
'primary FQAN' is determined), but at least should have enough
controversial material in it to trigger discussion.

Please go to the OGF redmine project at
  http://redmine.ogf.org/projects/voms-proc-wg
and forward this information as relevant. Everyone is welcome to subscribe
to the mailing list (<http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/voms-proc-wg/>)
and lets hope we can get this done.

In particular, we will soon need a discussion on the second work item
regarding SAML delegation and how to interpret effective attributes
in that context. VOMS can produce SAML statements, but I think the
issue is slightly wider and would benefit from such wider input.

Hope to see many of you at the VOMSPROC WG session!

	Best,
	DavidG.

--
David Groep

** Nikhef, Dutch National Institute for Sub-atomic Physics,PDP/Grid group **
** Room: H1.50 Phone: +31 20 5922179, PObox 41882, NL-1009DB Amsterdam NL **