[userserv-wg] GGF 13 session?

David C. H. Wallom David.Wallom at bristol.ac.uk
Sat Jan 8 04:28:46 CST 2005

Hello Laura,

We should certainly have at least one session. I should have within the
next week a post comments Grid Constitution document ready for people to
have another look at. I have a couple of things I have queried with the
one commenter that we had and will get back to everyone by next friday.

regards

David
Quoting Laura McGinnis <lfm at psc.edu>:

> GGF has opened scheduling for RG and WG sessions for GGF13. I would
> like to
> schedule at least one session for a general discussion with attendees
> who
> might be new to GGF and our research groups. If there's sufficient
> interest, I would also be willing to host a second session for more
> detailed discussions about the PGM/GUS merger, our open documents,
> future
> workshop brainstorming, etc.
>
> Does this sound like a reasonable plan to people on the list? Please
> send
> email to me or to the list and let me know if you'll be coming to
> Seoul so
> I have an idea of how big a room we'll need and what to plan for.
>
> thx
> LM
>
> Laura F. McGinnis
> Project Coordinator: Data & Information Resource Services
> Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center        4400 Fifth Avenue, #
> 409D       Pittsburgh, PA 15213
> email: lfm at psc.edu                      voice:
> 412-268-5642             fax: 412-268-5832

Dr. David Wallom
Centre for e-Research
University of Bristol