[userserv-wg] GGF 13 session?

Laura McGinnis lfm at psc.edu
Fri Jan 7 14:35:22 CST 2005

GGF has opened scheduling for RG and WG sessions for GGF13. I would like to
schedule at least one session for a general discussion with attendees who
might be new to GGF and our research groups. If there's sufficient
interest, I would also be willing to host a second session for more
detailed discussions about the PGM/GUS merger, our open documents, future
workshop brainstorming, etc.

Does this sound like a reasonable plan to people on the list? Please send
email to me or to the list and let me know if you'll be coming to Seoul so
I have an idea of how big a room we'll need and what to plan for.

thx
LM

Laura F. McGinnis
Project Coordinator: Data & Information Resource Services
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center        4400 Fifth Avenue, #
409D       Pittsburgh, PA 15213
email: lfm at psc.edu                      voice:
412-268-5642             fax: 412-268-5832