[Usecase-workshop] ***SPAM*** Sell Mesh

hongyu zhaolichao1984 at 126.com
Tue Apr 8 07:53:52 CDT 2008

Dear Sir or Madam,

Good day.I hope that your business goes well.I find your contact information from the internet.I find that you deal with the Chain Link Fencing and the Farm fencing and concertina.

I am glad to tell you that this is Zhao from Anping Hongyu Wiremesh Co.,ltd.We are the manufacturer and exporter of the Chain Link Fence.We have make the Fencing for more than ten years.And we have so many experiences in exporting.And we know what kinds of the quality the buyer from different countries need.

And the goods I can provide is as following,

Chain Link Fencing
Farm Fence
Fence post
Barbed Wire and Concertina
Welded Mesh
Hexagonal Mesh

If you have the needs of my products.You can contact me,I will quote the competitive price for you.

In order to make our communication more convenient and faster, could you please add my MSN message / Skype into your list?

MSN Message£ºinfo at wiremesh-product.com
My Skype£ºjuxie4

Hope we will have a nice talking on MSN Message / Skype.
Thanks for your kind cooperation in advance.

Thanks and regards
Lichao Zhao

ANPING HONGYU WIRE MESH CO.LTD
Address  NANHUAN ROAD,