[UR-WG] FW: Next phone meeting on 12th of November at 15:00 CEST

alison.packer at stfc.ac.uk alison.packer at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Nov 27 10:55:07 EST 2012

Hi All,
I just checked the data in the cloud accounting database we are running for the FedCloud testbed again as I thought we should have some records with network activity data.  Although we do not have the "NetworkType" field used in any of them, we do have data for some records in the "NetworkInbound" and "NetworkOutbound" fields, but just from sites who are running OpenNebula not from sites with OpenStack.

So, I think we should keep those 2 fields.  Do you agree?

I will raise the issue with the FedCloud resource providers regarding getting "NetworkType" information in the cloud records as well.

Thanks,
Alison