[UR-WG] how to publish services information

john.gordon at stfc.ac.uk john.gordon at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Jun 15 06:21:05 EDT 2012

John, the background discussion during the last meeting was whether there was a place to register these values to lookup what you should use and avoid clashes. It was thought GLUE might provide a place but it seems not. I don't think we want to build the list into the standard but OGF could provide a place on its wiki where a list of known ones is maintained.

Regards,

John