[UR-WG] OGF 29

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Mon May 31 10:16:59 CDT 2010

Hi John,

In fact up to now all the people that answered seems that won't be able
to get there.
So I think we can start discussing on the mailing list. Maybe you could
try to sum up your idea so that everyone we'll be able to add some comment.

Or if there will be enough people and things to discuss we could also
think to start some phone conference. Once a month? What do you think?

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Cristofori