[UR-WG] OGF 29

john alan kennedy jkennedy at rzg.mpg.de
Tue May 25 15:13:36 CDT 2010

Hi Andrea,

I agree that a followup discussion would be good.

We (Johannes Reetz and I) had some discussion about this internally at
RZG. And could possibly put something together to clarify our thoughts.

I won't be able to make the meeting though. I am currently on paternity
leave and can't make it.

How about we try to document the ideas we have and pass them on?

cheers
johnk