[UR-WG] OGF28 Schedule

john.gordon at stfc.ac.uk john.gordon at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Mar 23 10:42:24 CDT 2010

Andrea, at OGF28 someone suggested that we had a choice of either
fitting the storage record into the existing UR or defining a new
standard.  I do not think that this is the case. The existing UR
UsageRecord element has a UsageRecordType type of which JobUsageRecord
is a defined type. I think we need to define a new type
StorageUsageRecord which can contain some of the existing Global
attributes defined for the JobUsageRecord.

We could also define a FileUsageRecord to cover the case you were
defining Andrea.

John

Of