[UR-WG] Flights cancelled WAS: UR-WG unofficial meeting in Munich

Michael Brenner brenner at rvs.uni-hannover.de
Mon Mar 15 04:53:03 CDT 2010

Hi Andrea,

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to participate in the scheduled session. My
flight and later flights today from Hannover have been cancelled.
So, maybe you could post the results on the UR-WG list (in case ypu made
it to Munich ;-)

Cheers
Michael

--
M. Sc. Michael Brenner

Lehrgebiet Rechnernetze
Regionales Rechenzentrum fuer Niedersachsen (RRZN)
Forschungszentrum L3S
Leibniz Universitaet Hannover
Schlosswender Strasse 5, 30159 Hannover
Tel. +49 511 762-796242