[UR-WG] OGF28

Jules Wolfrat wolfrat at sara.nl
Thu Mar 4 09:01:33 CST 2010

Hello John,

I understood that there is no official UR meeting, but well, being around and interested in UR-WG matters, I just wanted to inform that I may be interested to join the discussion. However at the moment we (DEISA) are not so much interested in storage records as far as I know, but this always can change.

Cheers,

Jules