[UR-WG] OGF28

john alan kennedy jkennedy at rzg.mpg.de
Thu Mar 4 07:02:10 CST 2010

Hi Jules,

We may have our wires crossed a little.

We are talking about having a small get together to start discussion (or
re-start may be better) about UsageRecords for Storage.

Is this where you have interest?

As far as I know there is no official ur-wg meeting set for OGF28.

cheers
jonhk

Jules Wolfrat wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I will also be interested in attending if possible.
> My main interest will be the discussion of aggregate records.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jules Wolfrat

|Dr. John Alan Kennedy          Rechenzentrum Garching (RZG) |
|Mail:  jkennedy at rzg.mpg.de     Boltzmannstrasse 2           |
|Phone: +49 89 3299 2694        85748 Garching               |
|Fax:   +49 89 3299 1301                                     |