[UR-WG] Initial draft of exp. doc with 'experiences presentation' included

Steve Crouch s.crouch at omii.ac.uk
Tue May 19 04:27:45 CDT 2009

Hi All,

In advance of OGF next week, I'd like to make some more progress on the
UR exp doc (circulated on 01/04, find attached in pdf and doc).  From my
point of view, the key things are:

 - Get the UR use cases/architectural views correct/verified (DGAS
clearly needs to be updated!)
 - Include a section on extensions to UR (perhaps covering the kinds of
issues/approaches suggested by Donal w.r.t. Tobias' recent email on
extending URs?)
 - Clarify and agree on general structure, and content for the other
sections of the document
 - Any others?

The 01/04 version is a rough pass, but would greatly appreciate any
further comments on the doc or suggestions on the way forward.

Andrea, many thanks for your comments - would you be able to supply (or
point me to) a more updated architectural view/use case for DGAS?  I can
put that in the doc.  It could be in a very rough form, can always sort
out the formatting later.

Many thanks,

Cheers
Steve Crouch