[ur-wg] Meeting Notes

Rosario Michael Piro piro at to.infn.it
Wed Jun 14 08:36:27 CDT 2006

Hi all!

Are there any news about the joint meeting for UR, RUS and OGSA at
GGF18? Since I have too go to another meeting in the States shortly
before GGF18, I would like to make my travel plans as soon as possible.
So please let me know if there has been any progess, thanks!

Rosario.

--
    Rosario Piro (piro at to.infn.it)