[ur-wg] UR Schema

Andrea Guarise guarise at to.infn.it
Mon Jan 24 08:40:03 CST 2005

Hi all,

DGAS Grid Accounting system currently being integrated in EGEE gLite
Candidate Release 1 supports GGF XML UR schema. It treat usage records
in such format coming from a computing node. Stores them and can use
records to perform aggregate queries of users or resources  work and for
accounting purposes.

Cheers,

Andrea Guarise

Andrea Guarise