[ur-wg] UR Schema

Stephen Pickles stephen.pickles at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Jan 21 09:13:53 CST 2005

The European EGEE project has also adopted the Usage Record
schema.

The CSAR service (http://www.csar.cfs.ac.uk) generates
UR-WG compliant Usage Records for each completed job, and
uploads them into a prototype Resource Usage Service
(see the RUS-WG working group).

The UK's National Grid Service has committed to adopt the
Usage Record schema. This is work in progress.

Hope this helps,

Stephen