[ur-wg] Usage Record Format Recommendation Document

Laura McGinnis lfm at psc.edu
Wed Dec 1 09:33:49 CST 2004

Based on the feedback (and lack of dissent) we've received, we believe we
have consensus on mergine the NLD and XML specifications to form a single
Usage Record Format Recommendation document.

To this end, Rebekah, Scott, and I will draft the consilidated document,
incorporating responses to the comments received during the public comment
period. We will post the draft for comments and recommence the conference
calls to tune to document. Once we believe we have consensus on the
consolidated document, we will submit it to the GGF Editor to finish the
GGF process.

Thanks, everyone, for your help and input to this recommendation and the
process.

LM

Laura F. McGinnis
Project Coordinator: Data & Information Resource Services
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center        4400 Fifth Avenue, #
409D       Pittsburgh, PA 15213
email: lfm at psc.edu                      voice:
412-268-5642             fax: 412-268-5832