[tsc] ogf-tsc-strategy

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Tue May 29 06:07:51 CDT 2007

TSC Folks,

For your information, This came to me today.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE