[tsc] First crack a wiki page on alignment process

Christopher Smith csmith at platform.com
Thu Jun 7 12:59:58 CDT 2007

Thanks for the comments Bob.

Yes ... I definitely think referring to the one-pagers will be a good idea.
Once there is a repository for these things I can add the link. As well, I'm
envisioning that a given position paper might also reference specific
one-pagers directly as well.

The list of position papers so far just comes from some initial
brainstorming. If you'd like, either send me a list of a couple of potential
areas and I'll add them to the wiki, or you could also just edit the wiki
and add them as well. This will allow us to track areas of interest. We can
then go and find owners for the different papers.

-- Chris