[tsc] First crack a wiki page on alignment process

Robert Cohen bcohen at bway.net
Thu Jun 7 12:28:44 CDT 2007

Chris,

This looks good to me. One thing that might be useful to add are some of
the summaries that Craig has done of the different standards efforts.
You are mainly focused on technical issues, but there might be a wider
picture provided to keep the reference wide, so that is why Craig's
papers might fit here.

The other comment is that the position papers you identify in the Wiki
are fairly high level in terms of their focus on a broad issue. With
some effort being made to get more interest in verticals. it might be
useful to try to target some of the position papers on a few specific
verticals so that they might be used to summarize what is going on at a
sector level and could be used to illustrate how a new standard or
approach is being employed at a couple of customer firms. That would
make the position papers more useful to end users.

Bob