[tsc] [gfsg] Technical Strategy Document

Linesch, Mark mark.linesch at hp.com
Fri Jan 26 14:11:17 CST 2007

Dave,

I re-reading the TS&R document, I have one additional comment that may
or may not be controversial ...

In the document, we start out Section 1.3 with a statement of vision
"Distributed computing across mulitple administrative domains". Although
I like the simplicity of this statement, I am a little concerned that it
excludes "distributed computing within an existing domain" I believe our
stakeholders want grid architectures and standards "both within and
across mulitiple administrative domains". Mark