[tsc] Agenda for Tomorrow's call

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Tue Jan 2 10:28:23 CST 2007

Folks,

Here is the agenda for tomorrow's call.

Action review:

	Robert - write up a refresh of section 1 (prior to Christmas)
	Joel - ping Andrew & Franco for their archetypical use case
writeups.  (prior to Christmas)
	Joel - look over the table for improved clarity/understandability.

Draft Next Steps (Subject to Action Status)

	Assign task to write up the gap section with reference to the
archetypical use cases,
		Chris volunteered to be point person for gap analysis once we've
received the archetypical use cases.
	Pass to Dave around 12 Jan for final tidying up the doc & table etc.
	After the 12th) he will pass the document to Ian for further editing/
clarifying etc.

Let's see how we get on in this regard. I've attached Joel's (rough)
notes from the last call.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE