[tsc] Fwd: [chairs] Possible change to TC voting rules - input requested

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Mon Oct 23 03:55:05 CDT 2006

[Bicycle crash boiler plate: I will include this boiler plate in my
mails for a few weeks to apologize for terseness in the rest of the
mail.  I have a broken finger from the crash on Oct 4th, and typing
is hard and possible only in short spurts. Sorry, Dave.]

Folks,

See below. I think this might be a topic for us to address. It has
come up before, but if OAIS is feeling the pain to, we should address
the impact on OGF.

Begin forwarded message:

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE