[tm-rg] Re-organised Grid Transactions Use Case document

Tony Fletcher tony.fletcher at choreology.com
Fri Mar 4 11:30:57 CST 2005

Dear Mark,

Thank you for this.  I have already done all the editorial corrections you
point out, and spotted a few more to, as I was reading through.  I have also
made a few text changes in response to some of your comments (not all) and
hopefully we will be able to discuss all your comments briefly on the next
call.  I plan to circulate an update before the next call so that we can all
see and debate the revisions made.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination
www.choreology.com

Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher at choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher at iee.org)