[tm-rg] GGF Transaction Management RG Teleconference 2 March 05 (14:00 UTC)

Tony Fletcher tony.fletcher at choreology.com
Tue Mar 1 15:52:54 CST 2005

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to invite you to join our next call which takes place Wednesday
2 March 2005 at 14:00 UTC.  Please do try to join us if you can (if you
really can not a regrets message would be appreciated and give us some
encouragement).  We need your participation - it is very difficult to make
progress without it.  All the agenda may look much the same as that for the
last call we are moving on and I do plan to evolve it over time as we
progress.

 Please dial in using the following data:

DIAL-IN NUMBERS & PASSCODES:

Toll Numbers: AUSTRIA 43-1-92-80-004
BELGIUM 32-2-401-7012
FRANCE 33-1-70-75-25-91
GERMANY 49-69-2222-20599
IRELAND 353-1-431-9674
ITALY 39-02-3600-0507
NETHERLANDS 31-20-713-3466
SPAIN 34-91-414-08-12
SWEDEN 46-8-506-92-118
SWITZERLAND 41-44-580-4209
UNITED KINGDOM 44-20-7098-0710
TollFree Numbers: UNITED KINGDOM 0800-279-9198
USA 866-617-1530
Participant Passcode: 6106174
The call time remains the same:
Wednesday, 2 March 2005 at 2 pm GMT, 3 pm CET (Germany), 2 pm WET (UK), 9 am
EST, 6 am PST, 1 am EAST (Thursday).

Best Regards,

Tony

 <http://www.choreology.com/>

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
68, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9L J   UK

Phone:

+44 (0) 1473 729537

Mobile:

+44 (0) 7801 948219

Fax:

+44 (0) 870 7390077

Web:

 <http://www.choreology.com/> www.choreology.com

CohesionsT

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher at choreology.com

Home: amfletcher at iee.org