[tm-rg] Next meeting Fri 24 June 05 at 15:00 UTC

Tony Fletcher tony.fletcher at choreology.com
Tue Jun 21 16:32:52 CDT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

Could  possibly be the last GGF Transaction Management Research Group
Teleconference, so please dial and join us so we can close in good shape and
good heart!  (Sessions are planned for the forthcoming GGF14 but these are
very likely to result in the closure of the group somewhat prematurely,
unless folk step forward to take over the leadership and provide some
resource to move the work forward)Hopefully it will be third time lucky to
get Torsten on a teleconference and back in the chair!

 Please note the new time and day.   I hope we can have a good meeting and
make some real progress this coming Friday.

If you are on this mailing list but do not normally join the calls then
please do make an effort this coming Friday as we have several significant
issues to discuss including a tidy 'wind up' of the group.

Agenda is attached.

So the next GGF Transaction Management Research Group teleconference is
Friday 24 June 2005 at the time of 1 5:00 UTC and usual dial in information
- see below  (that is 4 pm in the UK, 5 pm in Europe and 8 am on the US West
Coast).

DIAL-IN NUMBERS & PASSCODES:

 Toll Numbers:

AUSTRIA 43-1-92-80-004

BELGIUM 32-2-401-7012

FRANCE 33-1-70-75-25-91

GERMANY 49-69-2222-20599

IRELAND 353-1-431-9674

ITALY 39-02-3600-0507

NETHERLANDS 31-20-713-3466

SPAIN 34-91-414-08-12

SWEDEN 46-8-506-92-118

SWITZERLAND 41-44-580-4209

UNITED KINGDOM 44-20-7098-0710

TollFree Numbers:

UNITED KINGDOM 0800-279-9198

USA 866-617-1530

Participant Passcode: 6106174

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination
www.choreology.com <http://www.choreology.com/>

Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher at choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher at iee.org)