[tm-rg] Latest version of the GGF Transaction Management Group Report

Tony Fletcher tony.fletcher at choreology.com
Fri Jun 10 16:46:45 CDT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

I have just uploaded the latest version of the GGF Transaction Management
Group Report to 'Gridforge'.  You should be able to retrieve it at:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/tm-rg/document/Report_of_the_Transactio
n_Management_Research_Group/en/3
<https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/tm-rg/document/Report_of_the_Transacti
on_Management_Research_Group/en/3>

If you have any difficulty please let me know and I will mail you a copy
directly.  Please take a look and mail comments to me - any errors, anything
to add - especially suggestions for Recommendations.  Appreciated before (or
at) our next meeting on 24 June 05.  Thank you.

Best Regards,

Tony

 <http://www.choreology.com/>

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
68, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9L J   UK

Phone:

+44 (0) 1473 729537

Mobile:

+44 (0) 7801 948219

Fax:

+44 (0) 870 7390077

Web:

 <http://www.choreology.com/> www.choreology.com

CohesionsT

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher at choreology.com

Home: amfletcher at iee.org