[tm-rg] Action050216-1: updated text on transaction categorisation

Tony Fletcher tony.fletcher at choreology.com
Mon Feb 21 08:46:37 CST 2005

Dear Bob,

Thank you very much for this.  For the moment I have added it into the
introductory section of the use case document, making it section 1.2.  As we
said on the last teleconference, I would like to add it, perhaps in a
slightly extended form, into the interim report, but we will have to see if
the group as a whole agrees with that.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination
www.choreology.com

Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher at choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher at iee.org)