Detect Spying on YOU

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 31 10:43:19 PST 2005

OK OK I acknowledge this was cheesy. Thought it was worth a mention, if for
no other reason then to kick the crap out of it.

BUT, true to my "Local Authorities" rant these days, it MIGHT snag a local
MwG in your area, if not NSA. (My assumption continues to be that NSA and
that echelon of extra spooky spooks doesnt share info with local
authorities.) And frankly, unless youre actually WOMD-type dangerous, the
state police or whatever are going to be what you have to worry about, if
you are the identifiable Cordian type.

-TD