When the FBI Guys Come Knocking

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Thu Sep 27 07:29:42 PDT 2001

> An Metet[SMTP:anmetet at freedom.gmsociety.org]
>
> On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Aimee Farr wrote:
>
> >> It is discouraging to see the disdain in which many of you hold the FBI
> >> during a time when we need cooperation and insight from nontraditional
> >> sources.
>
>      That's for sure. In fact, the FBI (and all other TLA's) are just as
> much terrorists as the people who did up the WTC, and for all I know,
> they *were* the ones who did up the WTC. At any rate, the USG is by
> far the greatest threat to the peace and freedom of Americans in the
> world today. Fuck them and all other LEO. If I saw a cop being kicked
> to death by some dirt balls on the side of the road, I sure wouldn't
> interfere or ever testify against them.
>    Get real Aimee -- death to all pigs, judges, prosecutors, and all
> their ilk.

Aimee may or may not be an agent, but this incarnation of An
Metet sure looks like an agent procovateur, trying to salt this list with
outrageous posts which Jeff Gordon and his merry men can later haul out
to show that anyone with contact with the list is a priori a bad guy.

For the record, this kind of thing is very atypical on this list.

Peter Trei