bin Laden tape reliability

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Dec 14 18:36:12 PST 2001

 >>Perhaps, but I'll take the position it's real until more evidence
appears to the contrary. Peter Trei

Agreed,I too was surprised by the implosions.Long live USAMA BIN
LADEN,VIVA! Death to the fascist snakes of...etc.

 From a previous post by peter trei.

 >>participation in the list does not imply acceptance of any particular
stance, attitude, or agenda towards crypto, stego, or government or lack
thereof. The only thing which can really be said about subscribers in
general is that they think crypto is >>worth discussing.

You might enjoy http://www.viopac.com/ and as Tim said way back round
97,"We'll know we've succeeded when by our
direct action we are regarded as terrorists." (rough quote)