[telco-cg] OGF 20 Telco-CG

Niranth namogh at huawei.com
Wed Apr 25 03:16:55 CDT 2007

Hi all,

It is indeed a pleasure to know about the speakers for the event.

I remember an exchange of perspectives on the Telco and Grid front in an ITU
workshop on NGN and Grids. I think we should reference information and try
to get some analysis upfront and what Telco-CG will progress further.

Requesting your comments.

Regards,

Niranth

Research Division