[telco-cg] OGF 20 Telco-CG

PULLEY Robert RD-ILAB-SSF robert.pulley at orange-ftgroup.com
Tue Apr 24 19:13:03 CDT 2007

> All,
>
> We would like to invite you to participate in OGF 20 Telco-CG  being
> held on Thursday, May 10, 2007 from 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm in Exchange 6
> and 7.

http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/?event_id=7

Please join me in welcoming the following speakers to OGF 20 Telco-CG
where we will discuss Offering Grid Services and Support for Grids from
a telco perspective.

Colt Telecom -- Frank Falcon -- Colt is planning a managed grid service
offering
Alcatel -- CARRIOCAS description and how it will require changes in the
network to support Grids.
CANARIE network and Canadian Grids and networks -- Walter Stewart,
CANARIE
DANTE and its support for academic grids and possible expansion into
trans-European support for networks and Grids -- Roberto Sabatino