[telco-cg] Possibility to present Akogrimo at GGF

Franco Travostino travos at nortel.com
Fri Feb 3 08:19:54 CST 2006

Stefan,
thank you for bringing Akogrimo to our attention. For one, I will be
reading the material you pointed at. With regard to your specific questions:

>* Is there any opportunity to discuss how Akogrimo could contribute at the
>next GGF?

Yes. In Athens, the Telco-CG will have a session on Tue Feb 14th,
3:30-5:00. Plenty of opportunities for sidebar conversations around
this session Time permitting, you or an other Akogrimo spokespersons
could stand up and give a short introduction to the Akogrimo project
during the Telco-CG session (the Agenda will be sent out shortly).

>* I have spotted from the mailing list archive that work in the area of role
>model is one of the topics but no documents are stored on the gridforge
>repository.

Indeed. The versions of the document have been circulated on the
mailing list. This week, we have added the "boilerplate" text to the
draft document, thus aligning it with the rest of the GGF document
series. It will be sent out to this reflector, together with the
Agenda. It will also be stored on gridforge as one would expect.

-franco