[telco-cg] Possibility to present Akogrimo at GGF

Stefan Wesner wesner at hlrs.de
Fri Feb 3 04:36:16 CST 2006

Dear all,

The Akogrimo project is one of the large Integrated Projects funded in the
Grid Unit of the European Comission (see http://www.mobilegrids.org). Beside
Telefonica, Telenor and Portugal Telcom (through IT-Aveiro) are member of
the consortium.

We would like to contribute to this working group. In particular we have
produced document outlining value networks including telcos. They are
publicly available at our web site.

The Akogrimo Consolidated Value Chain (D3.2.1)
http://www.mobilegrids.org/modules.php?name=UpDownload&req=getit&lid=32

The Akogrimo Business Modelling Framework (D3.2.2)
http://www.mobilegrids.org/modules.php?name=UpDownload&req=getit&lid=44

For this reason I do have a couple of questions:

* Is there any opportunity to discuss how Akogrimo could contribute at the
next GGF?
* I have spotted from the mailing list archive that work in the area of role
model is one of the topics but no documents are stored on the gridforge
repository.

We would like to contribute to a document produced by this group on how a
telco role could be in Grids.

Kind regards,

Stefan Wesner.
-Akogrimo Project Manager-

--
Stefan Wesner
Deputy Director, Head of Applications & Visualization