[TC-RG] Trusted computing use cases

Andrew Martin Andrew.Martin at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 30 04:02:24 CST 2006

Po,

You'll see that the use-case document is quite thin.  I think
there is a place-holder for this one of David's [David - do you
have, or expect to have a paper I could read?  I have a student
just starting to think about trusted logging and audit].

We were anticipating that the use case document would be the
place to collect a broad range of perspectives (rather than
simply writing down all the possible use cases Andy and I could
think of), but we didn't manage to attract enough interest.   We
probably started too early: now TC-RG is being shut down

I'd be happy to discuss these things further, face-to-face if you
would like.

cheers

Andrew